Effective Date: 1/7/2020
The Product is owned and operated by: Happy Healthy Bodies P/L (ACN 081 284 719)
We are committed to the protection of Your privacy while You use the Product.
“Company IP” includes, but is not limited to, the contents, layout, design, colours, appearance, graphics and imagery of the Website, Content and Materials as well as all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property contained in the Product, Content and Materials.
“Content” means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on the Product.
“Items” means any and all of the Product, Content and Materials collectively.
“Materials” means any materials, information or documentation that We may provide to You in connection with Your use of the Product including documentation, data, information developed by Us or owned by Us, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Product.
“Parties” means both You (the user of the Product) and Us (the owner of the Product) collectively.
“Personal Information” means information that we obtain from You in connection with Your use of the Product.
“Product” means the website including all pages, all sub pages, all blogs, all forums, all other connected pages and all other connected internet content whatsoever, the home page or main page of which is located at: happyhealthyspines.com
“Third Party Links” means links or references to websites other than the Website, to content other than the Content or to materials other than the Materials, none of which are controlled by Us.
“Third Party Service Provider” means a third party, separate from Us or Our company but which provides services that assist Us in serving You. This may include but is not restricted to web hosting, IT services, security services, payment processing, deliveries, customer service, order fulfilment or other services.
“Us”, “We”, “Our”, “the Company” or “the Owner” refers to Happy Healthy Bodies P/L
“Us”, “We”, “Our”, “the Company” or “the Owner” also includes any employees, affiliates, agents or other representatives of Happy Healthy Bodies P/L
“You” or “Your” refers to the user of the Website.
“Your Content” means any Content posted to or added to the Website, Content or Materials by You or by somebody authorised by You or doing so on Your behalf.
- Words referring to one gender include every other gender.
- Words referring to a singular number include the plural, and words referring to a plural include the singular.
- Any obligation on a Party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
TYPE OF INFORMATION AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
When You use the Product, We may collect information from You through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences).b. In addition, We may collect information that You volunteer to Us (such as information that You provide during a sign up process or at other times while using the Product).
In order to access all of the features of the Product, You are required to register as a user. During the registration process, We collect some of Your Personal Information, in the following manner:
- We will not collect information that identifies You personally, except when You specifically volunteer that information to Us.
- The information that We will collect from You at registration includes:
name, email address, birthdate, contact details.
- In addition, By undergoing the registration process We will collect further information directly and in person, over the phone, by email, SMS or by completing hard copy forms. The nature of the information collected varies from person to person but is specifically and only what is relevant to allow our practitioners to assess, treat and subsequently manage the financial transaction related to the consultation. This may include:
Medicare number, DVA number for identification purposes.
Private health fund details.
Only practice staff who need to see your personal information will have access to it. All practice staff have signed a Confidentiality Agreement as part of their Employment Contract with us.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
Please note that no systems involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, are completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of Your Personal Information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information.
We use appropriate physical, digital, managerial and security systems to store Your Personal Information and to protect it against unauthorised access, destruction or disclosure. These systems include but are not limited to:
Cliniko practice management software is used to collect and maintain patient information. This information is stored using Amazon Web Services on secure servers located in Australia. Cliniko use a 2048-bit SSL certification for encryption in transit. All data is also encrypted at rest and backed up daily, using the industry-standard AES-256 encryption algorithm.
- We may provide some of Your Personal Information from time to time to Third Party Service Providers so that they can help us to serve You via the Product. In particular, We may use Third Party Service Providers to assist with information storage (such as cloud storage).
- We may use Third Party Service Providers to host the Product. If this occurs, that Third Party Service Provider is likely to have access to some of Your Personal Information.
- Your Personal Information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to other third parties without Your approval.
- In some circumstances, We may share some or all of Your Personal Information with other third parties in accordance with the following policy:
- Other healthcare providers.
- Third parties who work with our practice for business purposes (such as IT providers and accreditation agencies).
- Court subpoenas required or authorised by law.
- When necessary to lessen or prevent a serious threat to a patient’s life, health or safety or public health or safety, or it is impractical to obtain the patient’s consent.
We do not combine, link or aggregate any of Your Personal Information with other Personal Information of Yours which We are holding.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We use Your Personal Information to help us improve your experience with Our Product. We may use Your Personal Information for purposes including but not limited to:
- providing customer service to You.
- marketing and advertising to You including both direct and indirect marketing and advertising and including marketing and advertising about products that may interest You based on Your personal preferences or demographics.
- advising You about updates to the Product or related Items.
- We may collect information from specific categories of users who may be particularly vulnerable, including: children, elderly, mentally disabled.
- Information collected from vulnerable users in accordance with this clause is collected for the purpose of:
correctly identifying the person, documenting the relationship they have with the patient.
- Information collected from vulnerable users in accordance with this clause, is collected, used and if applicable, disclosed, in the following circumstances and in accordance with the following procedure:
name, address, age, medical history information is collected for vulnerable users as required from a responsible guardian or court appointed guardian.
MERGER, RESTRUCTURE OR SALE OF OUR BUSINESS
- Part or all of Our business may be merged, restructured or sold including but not limited to through an ordinary sale of business or of stock, a corporate reorganisation, a change in control, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings.
- In the event that such a merger, restructure or sale occurs as described in the preceding sub-clause hereof, We may transfer Your Personal Information, including personally identifiable information, as part of that merger, restructure or sale.
ACCESSING, UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to request access to any of Your Personal Information which We are holding.
- You have the right to request that any of Your Personal Information which We are holding be updated or corrected.
- In addition, You should use the following procedure in order to request access or correction to Your Personal Information:
Our practice will take reasonable steps to correct your personal information where the information is not accurate or up to date. We will ask you at different times, to verify your information held by our practice is correct and up to date.
You have the right to access and correct personal information that we hold about you, in electronic or hard copy format.
If you wish to access or correct your personal information we request that you put it in writing and contact the Practice Manager (Tracey Lademann, 03 9095 7990 and firstname.lastname@example.org). Your request for access and/or correction will be processed within 30 days. While we do not charge an application or processing fee, you may be charged administration, photocopying or other fees to reasonably cover our costs in fulfilling your request.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, We will endeavour to handle it promptly and fairly. For Your information, an overview of Our complaints handling procedure is as follows:
- Any complaints are forwarded to Our complaints officer for review. We aim to review all complaints within 7 days of receiving them (although this cannot be guaranteed). If necessary, the complaints officer may then refer the complaint to another section within Our organisation for consideration. If further information is required, We may contact You to request that information. If We accept fault in relation to the complaint then We will propose a resolution (which may or may not be the same as any resolution proposed by You). If We do not accept fault, then We will contact You to advise You of this. We aim to complete this entire process within 21 days, provided that We are provided complete information in the first place (although this cannot be guaranteed). However, if You do not provide complete information then this is likely to delay the handling of Your complaint.
- If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, You should use the following procedure to lodge Your complaint with Us:
If you have any concerns about your privacy or wish to make a complaint about a privacy breach, contact our Practice Manager (Tracey Lademann, 03 9095 7990, email@example.com). You should provide us with sufficient details regarding your complaint together with any supporting information. We will take steps to investigate the issue and will notify you in writing of the outcome within 30 days from the receipt date of original written complaint.
- If You are not satisfied with Our response to Your complaint, You may refer your complaint to the following external dispute resolution organisation:
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact us directly to discuss your further concerns, or lodge a complaint with the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au or by calling 1300 363 992.
ph 03 9095 7990
1/73 Bedford Road
Ringwood East VIC 3135