Protecting Our Staff and Patients is Our Priority
We understand that contracting COVID is a serious risk and have taken measures in this clinic to minimise this risk, both to our staff and our patients. So whether you are vaccinated or not, you should feel safe to visit our clinic to get appropriate chiropractic treatment when you need it.
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER PATIENTS
- As an added layer of safety, we have introduced TGA approved, regular COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing for all of our staff. If any of our staff test positive prior to their daily shift, they will commence self-isolation immediately.
- If you have a cough, cold, fever or flu like symptoms, or you have been requested (by a government official) to self-isolate after travelling from overseas/interstate, we request that you postpone your visit to the clinic. You are however, encouraged to contact the office by phone and if possible, we can arrange a TeleHealth appointment for you.
- If you feel uncomfortable about waiting in the waiting room, you can notify the receptionist of your arrival and stay in your car and we will call you when your treating doctor is ready to see you.
- If you are a family group, you are requested to notify our reception on your arrival and wait in the car until you are notified by the receptionist that the doctor is ready to see you.
- We request that you keep your physical distance to other patients and our reception staff in the clinic, to the recommended 1.5 metres.
- To facilitate COVID-19 contact tracing, we have a QR check-in displaying at the reception desk for your convenience. You are requested to use this facility to log your arrival at our clinic. In the event that you do not have a smart phone, or cannot use this facility, please be aware that we will provide your contact details to health officials from our Cliniko system, in the event of a reported incident of contact with an infected person in our clinics, at the time of your scheduled appointment.
AFTER VISITING OUR CLINIC
If you have visited our clinic and have subsequently been tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect that you have been in contact with somebody with COVID-19, please ring our office 03 9095 7990 immediately.
So please stay calm and remember that we are here to help.
Happy Healthy Bodies Chiropractic Staff