OUR PATIENT COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
The current COVID-19 pandemic can’t be ignored and won’t be ending any time soon. It has affected everybody in our community in some way or another. There is plenty of factual resources about the virus available on the Internet, along with a lot of misinformation. To avoid panic, we recommend that you should always review the information contained in the official health department updates here first.
Happy Healthy Bodies Chiropractic is classified as “AHPRA Registered Health Workers” and will continue to provide this essential service during the current government imposed restrictions (Level 4 imposed on 2 August 2020 and updated on 5 August 2020). We are continually monitoring updates regarding COVID-19 from both the Australian Chiropractors Association and the Department of Health and Human Services.
Furthermore, if you are in need of our health care, you may access these services from anywhere in Victoria, so there is not a geographic restriction to travel to get your care.
Rest assured that we are strictly following recommended government directives in respect to minimising the risk of transmission of the disease within our clinic, to ensure that you will be safe whilst you are within the clinic. So if you are in need of chiropractic care, our Ringwood clinic is still open.
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER PATIENTS
- If you have a cough, cold, fever or flu like symptoms, or you have been requested to self-isolate after travelling from overseas/interstate, we request that you postpone your visit to the clinic. You are however, encouraged to contact the office by phone and if possible, we can arrange a TeleHealth appointment for you.
- Remember that under current restrictions, you are still allowed to leave your house for the purpose of seeking medical treatment (including chiropractic treatment).
- If you have not already made a booking, please ring the office BEFORE leaving your house. We will ask a few questions and will book you in to a timeslot that ensures that you will be well isolated from other patients.
- If you feel uncomfortable about waiting in the waiting room, you can notify the receptionist of your arrival and stay in your car and we will call you when your treating doctor is ready to see you.
- If you are a family group, you are requested to notify our reception on your arrival and wait in the car until you are notified by the receptionist that the doctor is ready to see you.
- We request that you keep your physical distance to other patients and our reception staff in the clinic, to the recommended 1.5 metres.
- If you intend to wait in our waiting room for your appointment, you are reminded that in accordance with current government directives, you are required to wear a face mask while in the clinic’s waiting room.
AFTER VISITING OUR CLINIC
If you have visited our clinic and have subsequently been tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect that you have been in contact with somebody with COVID-19, please ring our office 03 9095 7990 immediately.
We will be adding posts below to give current information updates in relation to COVID-19, your health during lockdown and the operation of our clinics as the pandemic evolves.
So please stay calm and remember that we are here to help.
Happy Healthy Bodies Chiropractic Staff
RECENT POSTS IN RELATION TO COVID-19
We understand that there is currently a lot of concern with regard to transmission of COVID-19 in our community. Happy…Read Post